Sunday, January 13, 2008

More information-

So after contacting everyone with information, and hearing back from some of the family.. here is the update. I heard from Brett that Rod and Julia turned in there papers for a mission... YEAH... I am excited.. I cannot wait to hear where they are going. But I also heard from Brett, that his family will be all here August 7Th,8Th,9Th. So here is couple suggestions. I was thinking some of the people would like a longer camping weekend then just an overnighter. This would be nice for the family coming long distance. Another thing is everyone really likes the property idea of Joan and Steve's.. I think why is because it cuts down cost and we could see each other longer. Any if people would like to have just one night thing together as a family, then the people who couldn't' come for the whole 3 days could at least come for the auction and dinner? So that could be Friday night... Then the ones that couldn't' camp that long or get off work could at least attend some of the fun. Also many would like to make this a yearly thing. Then by going to the property the first year, we could save up money by doing and auction for the next year.. and try some where new. But most have been satisfied with what we have planned so far. As for Brett's family they would love for us to consider August..And for my family, we are going to have a new baby in the family in may. So a few months old would be great.. By the way (I am not the one pregnant, Justin and Jenny are going to be having a baby boy.) So here is the suggestions, is anyone up for it????
  • August 7-9 Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
  • Joan and Steve's Property

So I have a rust estimate on head count for my family (11-12), and Brett's (21)

Any questions or ideas?

Jenna

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

Jenna, Can we move the date to July? My kids will be back in school that week (track schedule) plus Richards kids as well. Cindy and Sammmy will be at Girls camp so it doesn't sound like a good weekend for my family. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Kim